2022 Heavy Commercial
(People’s Choice Winner)
Location: Saco, Maine
Type: Lab/office addition & renovation
Size: 49,695 sq. ft.
ICF Use: 21,000 sq. ft.
Cost: $17.151 million
Total Construction: 56 weeks
ICF Installation Time: 87 days
Owner/Developer: Maine Molecular Quality Controls Inc.
General Contractor: Consigli Construction Co.
Construction Manager: Consigli Construction Co.
ICF Installer: Consigli Construction Co.
Form Distributor: Amvic
ICF System: Amvic
Rebar Supply: HarMac Rebar & Steel
Steel Supply: Trimax
- 34,200 sq. ft. lab/facility expansion
- Approximately 4,600 man hours
- Several 36-ft. tall free-standing exterior walls
- Used 2,500 ICF blocks and 26 concrete placements
- Use of ICF saved 24 days of construction
- First ICF project built with Virtual Design & Construction (VDC)
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30