2022 MultiFamily Low-Rise
Location: Johnston, Rhode Island
Size: Approx. 290,000 sq. ft.
ICF Use: 245,412 sq. ft. (not including ICF clubhouse)
Cost: $21.6 million
Total Construction: 114 weeks
ICF Installation Time: 480 days
Owner/Developer: Charda Properties LLC
General Contractor: Network Management Construction Corp.
ICF Installer: In-house ICF installation within the GC team
Form Distributor: Amvic
Architect: Architectura SA Inc.
ICF System: Amvic
- One of the largest townhome mass ICF developments in the US
- Nearly 290,000 sq. ft. of new residential housing
- Designed and managed to be cost-effectively built
- First-time ICF project for developer who’s built for over 30 years
- A total of 144 residential units in 36 separate structures
- Outperforms an identical wood prototype in energy consumption by 50%
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30