2021 Heavy Commercial
Location: Granbury, Texas
Type: High School
Size: 130,000 sq. ft. addition
ICF Use: 50,000 sq. ft.
Total Construction: 60 weeks (approx.)
ICF Installation Time: 75 days
Owner: Granbury Independent School District
General Contractor: Scott Barnes, Buford Thompson Co.
ICF Installer: Landon Miller & Kyle Wilson, J&E Companies
Form Distributor: Nudura
Architect: Huckabee and Associates
ICF System: Nudura
- First ICF project for Granbury Independent School District
- First ICF high school in Tarrant County
- First ICF project for construction manager
- First ICF project for ICF installer – followed by dozens of other school projects
- First ICF project to utilize the industry’s first one-side form
- First project to implement all-glass ICF corner as well as 26 32-foot window openings
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30