2021 Heavy Commercial
Location: Roy, Utah
Type: Junior High School
Size: 173,393 sq. ft.
ICF Use: 121,217 sq. ft.
Total Construction: 76 weeks
ICF Installation Time: 150 days (due to delays)
Owner: Weber School District
General Contractor: Hogan & Associates Construction
ICF Installer: IMS Masonry
Form Distributor: Fox Blocks
Architects: Design West Architects
ICF System: Fox Blocks
- First ICF school built in Utah
- 121,000 sq. ft. of ICF walls filled with 3,000 cu. yds. of concrete
- 40-foot-tall walls, 232 shored openings, 115 corners, radius and elevated walls
- Saved $1.2 million by using ICFs from original budget
- Shortened construction schedule by 8 months
- 4 more schools plan to use ICF since this project
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30