2021 Light Commercial
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Type: Commercial Offices
Size: 3,000 sq. ft.
ICF Use: 3,730 sq. ft.
Total Construction: 32 weeks
ICF Installation Time: 12 days
Owner: Delta Terra Group
General Contractor: David Acevedo, Summit Building & Design
ICF Installer: Matt Zetlmeisl, ICF Constructors
Form Distributor: Rick Hamilton
Architect: Jose Juan Calzada, Architectura SA
ICF System: Amvic
- Entry built with cantilevered concrete slabs at balcony and roof overhangs
- Shows simplicity/compatibility in using ICF with Quonset roof panels
- Showcases the ease in achieving curved ICF walls
- Installation of ICF was completed during the shutdown due to COVID-19
- Large recessed corner windows with cantilevered walls up to 17 feet
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30