2023 Heavy Commercial
(People’s Choice Winner)
Location: New Town, North Dakota
Size: 47,831 sq. ft.
ICF Use: 16,500 sq. ft.
Total Construction: 104 weeks
ICF Installation Time: 60 days
Owner: Mandan, Hidatsa & Arikara Nation
General Contractor: Woodstone Inc.
ICF Installer: Innovative Concrete LLC
Form Distributor: Prairie Supply Co.
Architect: DSGW Architects
ICF System: Fox Blocks
- Houses many objects and artifacts sacred to the MHA Nation
- Net-zero project, aligning with the MHA’s values
- 80-foot radius wall with an observation deck overlooking Lake Sakakawea
- TallWall application utilized a 12-inch core
- Numerous steel embed plates contributed to a complex construction
- First ICF project for the contractor
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30