2023 Heavy Commercial
Location: Flower Mound, Texas
Size: 26,241 sq. ft.
ICF Use: 41,000 sq. ft.
Total Construction: 14 months
ICF Installation Time: 70 days
Owner: Diocese of Fort Worth
General Contractor: Scott Dennett Construction
ICF Installer: J&E Companies
Form Distributor: Nudura
Architect: Martsolf Architecture
ICF System: Nudura
- Tallest ICF project in Texas
- Tower ICF wall plate at 106 feet elevation
- Complex window bucking design
- Temporary shoring was critical — free-standing walls allow for planned next phase
- Large pilasters poured monolithically with walls
Submit a Comment
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30
Beautifully constructed building. Proud and love attending mass at this my parish church since 2000.