(People’s Choice Winner)
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Type: Apartment building
Size: 98,287 sq. ft.
ICF Use: 70,000 sq. ft.
ICF Installation Time: 200 days
Owner/Developer: Paragon Design Build
General Contractor: Bockstael Construction
ICF Installer: Schell River ICF
Form Distributor: AMC Foam
Architect: BLDG Architecture Office Inc.
ICF System: Logix and Halo Subterra
- 7 stories perched upon a cast-in-place parkade
- 6-inch Logix formed the exterior walls
- 8-inch Logix formed the load-bearing demising walls
- 24 wall jogs per level and ICF columns support the front glass wall
- Built on time and $500,000 under budget
- 96% occupied within three months of opening
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30