2021 Heavy Commercial
Location: Carlsbad, California
Type: Movie Theater
Size: 33,368 sq. ft.
ICF Use: 25,000 sq. ft.
Total Construction: 40 weeks
ICF Installation Time: 22 days
Owner: Cinepolis USA
General Contractor: CSI Construction
ICF Installer: XL Concrete & Masonry
Architect: James Blissett, The Design Collective
ICF System: Fox Blocks
- 33,368 sq. ft., 8-auditorium luxury movie theater
- ICF saved 30 days on construction time and added R-Value
- Building height is 48 feet at highest point
- ICF height is 37 feet
- ICF supporting open web joist roof structure
- All exterior walls built utilizing ICF except the storefront/curtain wall
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30