2023 Light Commercial
(People’s Choice Winner)
Location: Wasilla, Alaska
Type: Commercial banking facility
Size: 2 floors of 4,050 sq. ft.
ICF Use: 9,884 sq. ft.
Total Construction: 41 weeks
ICF Installation Time: 30 days
Owner: MAC Federal Federal Union
General Contractor: Remote Alaska Solutions
ICF Installer: Remote Alaska Solutions
Form Distributor: Alaska Concrete Solutions
Architect: Architects Alaska
ICF System: Nudura
- 8- and 10-inch core blocks used
- 10-inch core ICF created a lower retaining wall, allowing on-grade access to 2 floors
- ICF surrounds a central interior elevator shaft
- Withstood winter storm with 100 mph wind gusts
- Design includes a 360-degree custom fireplace
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30