2021 Light Commercial
Location: Carlyle, Saskatchewan
Type: Fire Hall and Post-Disaster Building
Size: 11,008 sq. ft.
ICF Use: 15,000 sq. ft.
Cost: $2.3 million
Total Construction: 52 weeks
ICF Installation Time: 14 days
Owner: Town of Carlyle & RM 63 Fire Board
General Contractor: DSI Contracting
ICF Installer: Safrane Construction
Architect: ARCCADD Architecture
ICF System: Amvic
- Combination of 8-inch and 6-inch ICF walls on a concrete spread footing
- Concrete walls used to achieve fire separation due to close proximities
- Winter concrete heated by glycol lines ran through the walls
- Main heating system in-floor heat
- Interior demising wall built with 8-inch ICF
- Post disaster building built out of ICF and wood framed roof
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30