Location: Gananoque, Ontario
Type: Multi-unit Residential and Commercial Development
Size: 190,387 sq. ft.
ICF Use: 40,988 sq. ft.
Cost: $27 million
Total Construction: 135 weeks
ICF Installation Time: 260 days
Owner: RMP Construction and Development
General Contractor: RMP Construction and Development
ICF Installer: Boreal Construction
Form Distributor: RMP Construction and Development
Engineer: Morris Engineering
Architect: David Chui, ACK Architects
ICF System: Fox Blocks
- 7-story apartment building including a 126-car heated indoor garage
- Brownfield site with heavy pollution requiring extensive cleanup
- The architectural design represents the look of an old steam ship
- High-efficiency heating units
- Open park space on the piazza for public use
- Increased town’s tax revenue – 5% of its revenue and yearly operating budget
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30