Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Type: Collegiate residence hall
Size: 130,000 sq. ft.
ICF Use: 65,552 sq. ft.
Total Construction: 75 weeks
ICF Installation Time: 90 days
Owner: University of Louisville
General Contractor: Messer Construction
ICF Installer: Olympic Construction
Structural Engineer: Brown + Kubican
Form Distributor: Nudura
Architect: JRA Architects & CSO
ICF System: Nudura
- 452-bed dorm with multiple gathering areas
- Located in the heart of campus; adjacent to the Student Activities Center
- Houses the University’s Center for Engaged Learning
- Student input was engaged and implemented during the design phase
- ICF walls, precast floors, and integrated openings accelerated construction
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30