(People’s Choice Winner)
Location: Springfield, Missouri
Type: Assisted living & memory care
Size: 96,500 sq. ft.
ICF Use: 55,260 sq. ft.
Total Construction: 73 weeks
ICF Installation Time: 145 days
Owner: Foster Senior Living/Foster Development
General Contractor: Foster Development
ICF Installer: Advanced Concrete Technologies
Form Distributor: Kansas Building Products
Architect: Eddie Tims
ICF System: Fox Blocks
- Six FEMA shelters serve as laundry or storage
- Construction is 100% non-combustible material
- 119 weather days impacted the schedule
- Project was completed on time and within budget
- Noticeable reduction in utility costs compared to other similar projects
- Residents comment on the quietness and quality of the building
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30