2022 Heavy Commercial
Location: Bellevue, Nebraska
Size: 37,000 sq. ft.
ICF Use: 22,700 sq. ft.
Cost: $9 million
Total Construction: 81 weeks
ICF Installation Time: 100 days
Owner/Developer: St. Matthew Parish
General Contractor: Boyd Jones Construction
ICF Installer: Boyd Jones Construction
Form Distributor: Carroll Construction Supply Co.
Architect: Jackson Jackson & Associates Inc
ICF System: Fox Blocks
- Project was able to proceed during winter
- Met a 25-year need for the growing congregation
- Numerous elevation changes on wall heights
- Several bump-out dormers with windows and gables
- Several sloped walls follow the roof contour
- Elliptical arches were built out of ICFs
- Used a combination of 12- and 8-inch blocks
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30