Location: Papillion, Nebraska
Size: 55,000 sq. ft.
ICF Use: 29,559 sq. ft.
Total Construction: 14 months
ICF Installation Time: 8 weeks with 6-man crew
Owner/Developer: Papillion LaVista Public Schools
General Contractor: Prairie Construction
ICF Installer: HVB ICF LLC
Form Distributor: Carroll Construction Supply
Architect: BCDM Architects
ICF System: Fox Blocks
- Built with high-performance ICF wall assembly for maximum energy efficiency
- Winter construction with no shelters and heating costs to construct all ICF walls
- Geothermal heat applied to interior slab minimizing heating costs
- TieKey used for attaching masonry veneer directly to concrete core
- Saved three months compared to identical nearby school design built traditionally
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30