Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Type: Collegiate residence hall
Size: 130,000 sq. ft.
ICF Use: 65,552 sq. ft.
Total Construction: 80 weeks
ICF Installation Time: 140 days
Owner/Developer: University of Louisville
General Contractor: Messer Construction
ICF Installer: Olympic Construction
Form Distributor: Nudura
Architect: JRA Architects
Structural Engineer: Brown + Kubican, PSC
ICF System: Nudura
- Home to the University’s Cultural & Equity Center
- Student input was implemented during design
- 452-bed residence hall with multiple social gathering areas
- Located in the heart of campus
- ICF walls and precast concrete floors accelerated construction
- Integrated openings enabled faster construction
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30