2022 MultiFamily Low-Rise
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Size: 37,727 sq. ft.
ICF Use: 81,410 sq. ft.
Total Construction: 3 years
ICF Installation Time: 178 days for walls and floor
Owner/Developer: State Renaissance Townhomes LLC
General Contractor: FG-PH Corp.
ICF Installer: Bell Concrete Construction
Form Distributor: PolycreteUSA
Architect: Design AIDD Architecture, DPC
Structural Engineer: Solomon Rosenzweig, PE PC
MEP Engineer: Dagher Engineering, PLLC
ICF System: PolycreteUSA and InsulDeck
- InsulDeck ICF floor structural systems.
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) mechanical system
- STEP Warmfloor radiant floor system
- Use of electric ranges instead of natural gas eliminated off-gases
- The exterior north facade is of a StoTherm ci Lotusan EIFS system, which is a superhydrophobic coating with a lotus-effect technology
- All lighting uses LED lamps to reduce energy use
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30