2021 Large Residential
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Type: Family Home
Size: 4,194 sq. ft.
ICF Use: 5,336 sq. ft.
Cost: $1.2 million
Total Construction: 64 weeks
ICF Installation Time: 68 days
Owner: Rich and Keri Janoso
General Contractor: Martine Vogel and Daniel Vogel, High Performance Structures, Inc. DBA Open Range Construction
ICF Installer: Daniel Vogel, High Performance Structures
Form Distributor: High Performance Structures DBA Nu-Tech Systems
Engineer: Larry Matejcek, Innovative Engineering
Architect: Martine Vogel, Open Range Construction
ICF System: Fox Blocks
- 2-story radius window wall with views of Pikes Peak
- Net Zero with 10 kw photovoltaic system and Tesla Powerwall
- Accessory suite separated by 8-inch ICF
- Designed for an elevator in the future
- Litedeck attic floor over main house
- Water-to-water geothermal heating and cooling
Like what you read?
Yearly Subscriptions Starting @ $30